Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity connection voice mail box routing.

Hi,

I am looking for a possible solution.

I have a call forward all on boss phone to assitants phone...on ring no answer on assistants phone, I want it to roll to the assistants voice-mail box instead of the default behavior of landing on the bosses voicemail box.

Is this possible?

(Unity Connection 8.6.2)

Thanks,

Robert

• Unified Communications Applications
Everyone's tags (2)
4 REPLIES

Re: Unity connection voice mail box routing.

Mr. Ferullo!

How have you been man? Hope things are good. Did you try setting the assistants cfna to *xxxx (where xxxx is the assistants extension) ? That might work :). Tell everyone over there i said Hi....

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Bobby.

I want the assistance phone to have the option to be able to answer phone and only roll to her VM if she doesn't answer.

Thanks!

Oh ya so like this:

This should forward any calls not answered to the assistants vmbox as long as there's the forward to VM profile with the *XXXX pattern.  There's other ways to do it but this would probably be the least intrusive for other calls being forwarded to unity from that DN...

In the message settings of the boss in CUC go to EDIT>Greetings

select "standard"  and choose "after greeting" to go to the assistant's mailbox (user with Mailbox)

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

============================= Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. =============================
Views
Helpful
Replies