Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

unity connection web inbox license

Hello gents,

I have a simple question about unity connection 9:

I want to allow my customer to access the user Web Inbox, but I see that it may be link to license:

"You can offer the Web Inbox, Messaging Inbox, and RSS Feeds to members of the COS only if enough licenses are available."

All the users in my Unity connection 9.1 are Basic:

Basic (Formerly refered to as “Standard” a-la-carte) user functionality is unchanged from 9.0 - Includes all user based features such as voicemail, integrated, and unfied messaging capabilites, as well as automated speech recognition and more.

I don't see any specific information on ELM about license for Web Inbox or RSS.

So according to me, I can grant access to my users CoS with no impact on License.

Can you please confirm that I can turn up the web inbox access without any risk on licenses?

Thanks.

Regards.

Thibaut

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Correct, Unity Connection 9

Correct, Unity Connection 9 doesnt need licenses for Web inbox. To be sure, turn on Web inbox, go to ELM and perform a sync for Unity Connection, check license summary and as long as you dont have any non-compliance messages, you should be set.

Please rate useful posts.
Views
Helpful
Replies