cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connections - Expose Error Greeting in SA

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

How can I do this? I know I can edit this in Bulk Edit, however, the Error Greeting for Call Handlers I can't get at.

I miss my "Advanced Tools" settings ;)

5 Replies 5

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The SA didn't include the option to edit/view the error greeting in the 1.1 release - it's there in the upcoming 1.2 release.

BulkEdit left off the call handler update option by accident - I think they have it on deck to be fixed here soon (I don't maintain that particular guy) and we can post an updated version. I'll ping them real quick.

Follow up to this - pulled the source for the CUC version of BulkEdit today and it looks pretty easy to add this for call handlers - I'll get QA to eyeball it real quick for me and we'll try and post something later today. Stay tuned.

Cool. Any way they can add a way to expose this greeting to SA? This way in a "User Template" you can configure Error greeting for each location.

Thanks!!

Can't help you with the SA - it's not easy to "patch" functionality in the web client interface. As noted it is included in the upcoming Connection 1.2 release that's on deck so you'll have to hang tight for that.

In the meantime, I updated BulkEdit for CUC 1.x this morning:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_BulkEditUtility_CUC2.1.htm

the error greeting is now exposed for call handlers so that should do what you need in the meantime.

your the best!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: