cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connections - Miu Errors

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Opening a TAC case but if anyone has anything...Basically, I just ran Bulk Edit and changed the Error Greeting "After Greeting Action" for just ONE Class of Service.

As soon as we did this, Unity Connections completely stopped working. The Ports Answer but then drop immediately. The Event Viewer is filling up with these errors:

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_PHGreeting

Event Category: Error

Event ID: 437

Date: 4/13/2006

Time: 1:50:34 PM

User: N/A

Computer: LKQUNITY01

Description:

An unexpected error occured while trying to play greeting for a subscriber. One possible reason could be that the call was disconnected while waiting for the phrase. This can happen when the Unity system CPU is pegged. Technical details - (PersonalGreeting) greeting for call handler id (null) with alias . returned [0x80004005] on line 1164 of file .\PHGreeting.cpp.

Bulk Edit on regular Unity servers has never caused me any issues in the past.

6 Replies 6

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_Wav

Event Category: Error

Event ID: 801

Date: 4/13/2006

Time: 1:50:34 PM

User: N/A

Computer: LKQUNITY01

Description:

Cisco Unity's multi-media component has enountered a serious error.

EXPLANATION:

A serious failure has occurred on port LKQCCM-1 during wav media processing. Depending upon the severity of the failure, parties on this call could experience unexpected behavior or be disconnected. In some cases, further calls on this port will not be handled correctly.

TECHNICAL DETAILS:

Thread 0x000019AC had a Failure on Port LKQCCM-1 in AvWav

DESCRIPTION:

File: .\Wav.c(1999)

Method: WavPlayEx

Failure: call to WavOutOpen failed.

ok...don't ever connect to UC with Terminal Services in "Console Mode"....ouch.

Just be curious how did you trigger the console mode when using RDP. Did you click the "Remote Control" button while highlighting the Console icon in the TSM window OR you use the command MSTSC /console?

I want to ensure there is no other way to do so. Thanks.

Hi

I have the same issue on Unity Connection,After restarts it works fine.

This happened soon after i modified a call Handler.What TAC adviced?

Rgds

John

Yes My problem is resolved. I have unchecked the "connect to console" optin in RDP.

Thanks alot.

prasanth_k
Level 1
Level 1

Yes My problem is resolved. I have unchecked the "connect to console" optin in RDP.

Thanks alot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: