cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity digital networking blank screen

askq2forum
Level 1
Level 1

Hi we have four unity servers digitally networked. When we access each server individually we can access each SA page. however when we try and browse from one SA page to another i.e.using the 'unity servers'link from the local SA page we get a blank screen - SA page opens but is not populated.any ideas?...J

3 Replies 3

saz6710
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have similiar problem, I am using windows 2003 and believe it is windows related.

br

shahid

Shahid, we are also using win2k3. GSM works fine but the Server link in SA page is the issue. Have you asked within Cisco??

Hi -

Here is how I fixed mine:

1. Make sure the userid you run the Unity SA web page from, i.e. my Windows domain account has been granted access to the other Unity server - use Grantunityaccess utility. Note: We use Windows Integrated Authentication, not anonymous.

2. Add the other Unity server(s) to your IE Security Trusted Sites, i.e. add url http:/x.x.x.x/web/sa

This should get you going.

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: