cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Digital Networking

gbrome
Level 4
Level 4

I have two Call Manager 4.2x clusters with corresponding Unity servers colocated. we just migrated from Unity/Domino to Unity 5x/Exchange. Can I use Digital Networking to tie the two Unity servers together even if they are registered to different CCM server clusters? The Unity servers talk to Exchange in the same AD Domain. So far, the docs I have read seem to indicate I can only do Digital Networking between Unity servers that are registered to the same CallManager.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can digitally network Unity servers integrated with different CCMs, but you do not get all features. For example, Identified Subscriber Messaging is not available in this scenario. You can however, send messages to and reply to messages from subscribers on networked Unity servers integrated with different CCMs. See the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/networking/guide/ex/5xcunet020e.html#wp1050696

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: