cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Unity/Domino - MWI

Hi,

how can i configure domino so if i read a voice message by Notes/View the MWI Lamp goes OFF.

Now if i read a voice message from Notes/View the lamp is ON and if i view Document properties - UcUnseen value is = 1

Why?

What is the problem?

My customer wants the MWI synchronization ... it is possbile?

I have Unity 4.0(5)

Thanks

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity/Domino - MWI

The Ucunsee value in the document Properties is not synced up with the Mark Read/Mark Unread feature in Notes.

So if you listen to a message from the TUI or via the DUCS client player, the UCunseen value will be set to 0.

If you then change the message -in Notes- from Read to Unread, this will not affect the UcUnseen value and the light will not go back to ON.

Perhaps, this may change in later versions of DUCS.

Community Member

ok

I have understood that, for example,

if yesterday i received a voice-msg and i read it in Notes ... then ... today i decide to chahge the message -in Notes- from Read to Unread the light will not go back to ON.

Is it correct?

But my big problem is that:

when yesterday i received the voice-msg the light turned ON but when i read it in Notes the light didn't turn OFF.

Should the lamp turn OFF in this case?

What Do I mistake?

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes it should.

Even if you don't have the CsClient installed and you just open the message from your Notes Client you'll get the message pop-up: "cannot locate fa_RcvdVoiceMail" and then you'll just see your mail with a .wav attachment after which your MWI will go OFF.

Kurt

Community Member

Thanks, I have understood.

Do you have an idea about what can i verify to solve my problem?

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Best to open a TAC case on this to have this verified.

Kurt

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content