cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UNITY DST par2

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

My unity4.0(5.0)had been displaying the time correctly. I manually adusted the time and did not apply any patches. Today I'm running across VMs being 1 hour behind. I've been reading in here where several people have the same problem. I have stopped Unity changed the time to something else, then restarted but, I'm still having the problem. Is there something the I'm missing. I opened a Tac case and the tech on the phone wanted me to apply ES39 and OS PATCH which I DO NOT AGREE with. I did not meet the 2 criteria for that as written in Cisco's own documentation. I've very displeased with that Tac resolution. Will someone please advise.

Thanks - James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I have Unity 4.0(5) without any ES's. I applied the OS update for 2003 (WindowsServer2003-KB931836-x86-ENU.exe) and the JRE update (tzupdater2006p) that I got from a Cisco field notice and that was it.

rlp

I still have the files on my Unity.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I have Unity 4.0(5) without any ES's. I applied the OS update for 2003 (WindowsServer2003-KB931836-x86-ENU.exe) and the JRE update (tzupdater2006p) that I got from a Cisco field notice and that was it.

rlp

I still have the files on my Unity.

I dug up the zip file from the field notice from cisco.

Thank you very much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: