cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Error Event ID 100

amvita
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting the following error in my event log at approximately the same time every day. I've looked at the support pages but this error does not show up. Anyone have a clue as to what it means?

Unity 4.0(5) on W2K3 with Exchange 2003SP2 on a separate box

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you're going to need to post the entire event (use the copy function in your event viewer) - the ID is only part of the story, you need the source and other information in there to make any kind of determination what might be going on. Every event has both an ID and a source and a level - you need all 3 plus the text in the event body to do much here...

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_AvCs

Event Category: None

Event ID: 100

Date: 1/30/2006

Time: 3:44:33 AM

User: N/A

Computer: BOSVM1

Description:

Exception occurred and handled. File: e:\Views\cs_CU4.0.4.221\un_Core1\ExchangeMonitor\AvExchangeMonitorSvr\cavmapiaccessthread.cpp at Line: 911 - Error: 80004005H Call stack:

0x5EA2ECED AvExchangeMonitorSvr.dll: CAvMapiWrapper::operator= + 28047 bytes

For more information, click: http://www.CiscoUnitySupport.com/find.php

Hi,

I am having the exact same error as yours. Do you get it fixed? And how? I really appreciate if you can let me know.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: