Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express 3.0.1 scripting request

egiovannetti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Could you please tell me how can I handle the behaviour of the AA script depending from the caller:

I briefly describe my scenario:

Main office: Call Manager 4.2.3 + voice gateway 2811 with Aim-Cue 3.0.1 50 licenses for CCM

Branch offices: 3 x voice gateway 2801 with No Cue at all.

I would like to write a script in cue 3.0 that depending on the branch office who call, behaviours in different ways.

I tried this but doesn't works fine:

Branch office n.1 calls a translation pattern (for instance 8001), branch office n.2 calls a transl.patt. 8002 and so on.

All transl patt. Calls cue pilot number (i.e. 19984); the script answers and depending from transl.pattern who calls, using GetContactInfo and a Switch step it influences the behavior.

Is it possible? How can I do it?

Thank you very much for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Emanuele,

You can use the Get Call Contact Info step and store the Original Called Number in a variable. Then use an If statement based on this variable.

Brandon

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Create different AAs with different pilot numbers. Translate the call to the proper pilot number and forward to CUE.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

thank you for your reply,

my problem is number of custom scripts loadable into the 1GB Aim Cue with 3.0.1.

Infact loading the fifth custom script it respond me: Maximum loadable script limit exceeded.

Could you please confirm me that 4 is the limit of 1GB Aim cue with 3.0.1?

Thanks a lot

Emanuele

Emanuele,

Yes, the limit is 4 scripts with the AIM module. See the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel2_3/cliadmin/ch1over.html

Brandon

Thank Brandon,

since I need to handle call from several sites 3 and I have other 2 scripts running, 5 scripts doesn't fit into Aim cue.

My idea was to "squeeze" 3 scripts with 3 different pilot numbers in 1 scripts handling the script behaviour depending from who calls the script (office 1 or 2 or 3).

I thought GetCallcontact info or some other function could help me. What do you think?

Thanks a lot

Emanuele

Emanuele,

You can use the Get Call Contact Info step and store the Original Called Number in a variable. Then use an If statement based on this variable.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: