Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express & Auto-Attendant

hunhoang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear team,

My customer ordered Unity Express module NME-CUE which already in clude 8 Ports. They order one add-on port license FL-CUE-PORT-2. So totally they should have 10 port VM & AA

Q1/ when 2 first incomming calls at same time go in, they are treated by auto attendant but the when 3rd incomming call comes in it received a busy tone. Please advise me why ?

Q2/ IF there is no AA port available for incomming call what is it treated ? Can I configure the Unity to forward the non-AA call to a default extention number ?

thanks for help

Hung

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Q1. check AA configuration, how many ports are enabled ? Checj "show software detail", are the licenses installed ?

Q2. Not on CUE, but can be done on the router. Configure the DP for AA with "max-conn 8", higher precedence, no huntstop. Configure another voip DP, lower precedence, to go gat to a loopback interface and a translation-profile to change the called number to whatever extension you want.

If all this doesn't make sense to you, engange a reputable consultant or certified partner to achieve the results wanted.