Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Express Voicemail Time

Hello,

I searched for the answer to this, and found a couple things to try, but wanted to ask just to see if I can get a true answer quicker. Thanks in advance!

With the DST changes, I have all my routers correctly configured. But my voicemail timestamps are still an hour behind. Ive read that it works off NTP, and I should make sure I ping the NTP from the service-engine, I can do that.

It is sitll an hour off though, I guess it may be possible that the NTP server is not upgraded yet..... Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unity Express Voicemail Time

Go into the service module and change the timezone as a workaround until you have time to upgrade to a newer sofware release that has the DST updates. It has a clock seperate from the router.

3 REPLIES

Has anyone found a solution for Unity Express?

Is there a way I can do this manually, instead of using NTP, or a way to use the network or router time instead of NTP?

Thanks!

Go into the service module and change the timezone as a workaround until you have time to upgrade to a newer sofware release that has the DST updates. It has a clock seperate from the router.

Views
Helpful
Replies