Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity failover problem

hadelmahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have abig problem, I need to install cisco unity 4.0 with failover and i installed active directory and exchange 2000 on the same server , the firest server integrated succesfully with call manager cluster and work properly , but after install the second server i also install additional domain controller on that server to make high a vailability after configure it and and go to failover step didn't complete Is there any problem in this scenario?

your fast replay is highly appreciated .

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Right, you cant run Failover with Unity and Exchange on the same server. With Unity 5.x or 7.x I a believe you can, it's not an issue.

The guides clearly state you must have Exchange on a separate server from Unity Primary and Failover.

thank you so much for your replay , I already installed the failover with unity and exchange on the same server but when I Installed on the firest server I choose "Typical - install - install" during the installation of the exchange and I choose the "custom-none-install" on the second server and the failover happend and work properly

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: