Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unity failover sql error

unity 404 sr1.

recently installed failover server. However we saw the red x on the sql enterprise manage. In the log it indicated that logreader and queue reader suspended. Anybody had experiece on this? TAC is involved but no solution yet. Thanks

Event Type: Error

Event Source: SQLSERVERAGENT

Event Category: Job Engine

Event ID: 212

Date: 9/26/2006

Time: 5:02:35 PM

User: N/A

Computer: YKR-UNITY01

Description:

Step 2 of job 'UNITY01-UnityDb-4' (0x767DAA22F4A5134DBC476F0B5B534B97) cannot be run because the LogReader subsystem failed to load. The job has been suspended.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: SQLSERVERAGENT

Event Category: Job Engine

Event ID: 212

Date: 9/26/2006

Time: 3:34:50 PM

User: N/A

Computer: YKR-UNITY01

Description:

Step 2 of job '[YKR-UNITY01].7' (0xB33C0F3A580C9B4282F693763FA7FC9B) cannot be run because the QueueReader subsystem failed to load. The job has been suspended.

11 REPLIES

Re: unity failover sql error

404 sr1 is not the best option for failover... I have had many issues with it. TAC told me at one point to move up to 405 or better yet, 4.2. But to resolve my current issues, there are a couple engineering releases for 404 that may help your problem that involves failover.

They gave me:

ES35

ES95

ES58

This seemed to fix my issue after I had to uninstall and reinstall failover. Sometimes the only way to fix failover is to pull it out and put it back in again.

You could also, if you want, check the login account for that job that it has the correct security. I have seen this also.

Was it working before?

Mine has the following patches now:

Patches installed:=CiscoUnity4.0(4)_ES35, CiscoUnity4.0(4)_ES97

Do you rememeber your case No? I sent your answer to our TAC engieer who said these ES may not help. Is there a way I can ask him to reference your TAC case?

We have asked TAC and Microsoft to look into this. Instead of recreating the wheel, if I can show them that how your case was fixed by them which may shorten the troublwshooting time for us.

really appreciate your help.

Thanks

I think this was my case number: 603249925

Thanks. will let you know when we find out the cause

Hi, TAC looked at your case number and found that your case seemed related with teaming.

Was that the case?

Also, I uninstalled the failover wiard and re-ran, this time the replication monitor didn't show up at all. Did you experience this when you had problem? Thanks

There is an issue with Teaming and Failover. To get Failover running, try it without the NIC teaming. (reboots are required for this on both servers.

Did you run through the un-install process on both servers for the failover? then re-install.

Yes, I uninstalled on both servers, then reinstalled the failovef again on both servers. However on the primary server I didn't see the replication monitor portion any more. It is kind of weird. This time I ran it remotely via the vnc. Not sure this could cause this.

Which version of Call Manager are you running, and did this start with an upgrade or recent changes to your baseline system?

CCM is 4.12. But we are here talking the unity failover. So I am assuming u are asking me the unity verison. Unity is 4.04

Interestingly we upgraded ccm to 4.1 while on 4.04 sr1, and started witnessing increased failures in failover, with Event ID 100;

Exception occurred and handled. File: e:\views\cs_ue4.0.3.159\un_Miu\Miu\AvMiuTapiLineSvr\AvMiuLineInit.cpp at Line: 260 - Error: 80004005H Call stack:

0x5DE9500D AvMiuTapiLineSvr.dll:

Check your TSP versions on both Unity Primary and Failover that they match and are updated.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content