Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity - future versions

tharaldsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In release 5.0 and later of Cisco Call Manager, real-time information, such as performance counters, are exposed only through the AXL Serviceability API.

I am now wondering if the same approach is to be used in future versions of Cisco Unity?

(I.e. No direct access to performance counters, only through the AXL Serviceability API or similar).

regards,

Jørn Tharaldsen

4 Replies 4

taawongbe_eds
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco will use either of of these interfaces on the appliance box: SNMP, AXL/SOAP, Serviceability SOAP,(s)FTP, Trace Collection Tool and CLI to allow access to the perfmon counters.

Any chance we could get an indicative date for the next Cisco Unity release?

Would help us a lot for planning supporting and testing for compatibility issues.

thx

We don't have a public release date set for the next version of Unity that we can post. Once something goes into EFT we normally note it out here.

I think the date for Unity Connection 1.2(1) can be posted - I'll run it by the PM real quick.

Unity connection 1.2(1) is scheduled to be released for English on CCO on 6/14. The localized versions are all scheduled to be available on 8/11.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: