cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Hangup During Message

justin.cohen
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who is experiencing issues with Unity hanging up during messages being left. CCM gateway to Unity, version 3.5. Seems that during the users speech the systems cuts them off.

We have upgraded the Wave driver to the latest version already.

4 Replies 4

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

Not a lot of data to go on here...

Maybe it is this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note09186a0080094a51.shtml

Thanks,

Keith

Most definatly not. Already checked to ensure that command is in place.

It's not a constant issue, it's somewhat random, random users, random times, random mailboxes, even random cut off time, so sometimes you can leave a msg for 3 minutes before it kicks you, sometimes 10 seconds.

It shouldn't be silence detection, because it does it to people who are talking loudly.

We have the same symptoms here, but we are integrated with an Avaya G3R PBX, rather than CCM. My TAC case has been open for quite a while on this topic.

I have always assumed that this was a result of the PBX and Unity not communicating well with each other about "disconnect" events, however if the same issue exists with CCM integrations I am suspicious that it may be a more Unity-centric issue.

Tony, drop me a note with the case # (if you don't mind) i'd love to see the history and perhaps reference your ticket when I open one of my own.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: