Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UNITY Integration with LOTUS NOTES Dominos

HI All,

Is any one throw some light on this confusing stuff.. Is it possible to have UNITY integration with LOTUS NOTES. Lot of places it says yes but going into finer detail it comes out that only LOTUS NOTES DUCS on AIX & Windows is integrated with UNITY... What about LINUX(RED HAT/SUCI) version..

Thanks in advance

With best regards,

mani

3 REPLIES

Re: UNITY Integration with LOTUS NOTES Dominos

We are running Unity 4.0(5) integrated with Domino running on Windows. IBM only provides Domino Unified Communications (DUC) for Windows and AIX. I haven't seen any support for Linux.

IBM's DUC support seems to be quite poor. We engaged IBM earlier this year with a critical situation (crit-sit in IBM-speak), and their DUC knowledge was virtually non-existent. Couple that with the fact that they never update the software (it was at 1.2.2 for two years), it concerns me.

Sorry I couldn't provide information about a Linux version...

-Jon

I forwarded the request for a DUC on Linux Version earlier this year to the Product Manager of DUC and received the following answer: "At this time, there are currently no plans for a version of DUC running on Linux."

Pretty bad specially because the CallManager now runs on a Linux Plattform and we have a lot of customers with Domino on Linux.

Yes, works fluidly on Windows servers. Linux, I'm not sure of.

Views
Helpful
Replies