Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Unity Language licenses

In my last 2 installations I noticed that the license came with 2 language licenses even though the additinal language was not specified. I wanted to confirm if that is the valid configuration, or if I should purchase the additional language license in order to be licensed for 2 languages.

Chris

• Unified Communications Applications
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Unity Language licenses

Hi Chris,

I have been wondering about this question as well, as it has come up a few times lately. I submitted your quetion to Cisco and here is the answer I received from Licensing.

"A typical base license will include 2 languages. For instance if you ordered a common part such as UNITYU4-50USR-E it would inclue 2 languages."

Hope this helps!

Rob

"May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young " - Dylan
3 REPLIES

That is valid. US English (ENU) is always installed and will take up one language license. The other language is up to you. If you desire two languages besides ENU, then you will need an extra language license.

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Chris,

I have been wondering about this question as well, as it has come up a few times lately. I submitted your quetion to Cisco and here is the answer I received from Licensing.

"A typical base license will include 2 languages. For instance if you ordered a common part such as UNITYU4-50USR-E it would inclue 2 languages."

Hope this helps!

Rob

"May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young " - Dylan
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Thanks guys.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.