Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Licence File "LicVMISubscribersMax"

The last Unity licence file I got for "UNITYU5-USR-E" (Unity Subscriber for Exchange) added a feature I have not seen before :

"Unity Subscriber Feature - Unity Inbox" which is "LicVMISubscribersMax" in the licence file.

I now have 500 Unity Subscribers, but only 20 "Unity Subscriber Feature - Unity Inbox".

The last licence file applied 20 Unity Subscribers (as expected) and these 20 "Unity Subscriber Feature - Unity Inbox". It is also the first Unity 5 licence I have added to this server (the rest are Unity 4).

My question is, not what does the feature do - but why the inconsistency between licences ?

Has the LicVMISubscribersMax been wrongly included in the latest licence file ? Is this feature new in Unity 5 ? and if so, if I have UCSS then why is it not enabled for my existing Unity 4 subscriber licences ?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Licensing are being very unhelpful.

1 REPLY

Re: Unity Licence File "LicVMISubscribersMax"

My guess is that this feature was included by mistake. I have had a similar issue happen with Unity licensing in the past.

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies