Is it possible to have a Unity voicemail subscriber have a message that says "press one for cell phone transfer, two for home number" and have it transfer to the outside number selected? and if so a little direction on how to do this?
I'm assuming that I need to use the Caller Input options for the mailbox but not sure where to go from there.
If you want to have multiply Alternate contact numbers, the admin will have to program these in as system transfers manually. The subscriber can only have one programable Alternate number. (admin will have to configure the rest)
1. Create a call handler and on the Call Transfer page, set "Transfer incoming calls to a phone" to "Yes, ring this extension" and set the value to the number you want to transfer to, for example, 95551212.
2. On the Caller Input page for the subscriber, click the key that you want to edit and change "Send caller to" to Call Handler.
3. Click Select Call Handler
4. Find and highlight the Call Handler that you created.
5. Make sure Conversation says "Attempt transfer for" and click Select.
6. At the main navigation for Unity admin, go to Restriction Tables and make sure that the number that you want to transfer to is an allowed pattern for the Default Transfer restriction table.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...