Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Migration

We are migrating Unity from one AD environment to another. So basically I have two Unity AD environments/servers Unity 1 and Unity 2 both existing,with two separate aliases and naming conventions. Now I want to migrate all subscriber and mailbox information from Unity 2 to Unity 1 and at the sametime have the Unity 2 subscriber and mailbox info conform to the naming convention of Unity 1.

I have been told it is possible to use a .csv file to map aliases from the 2 AD environments so that during the migration\restore process, mailbox info on Unity 2 is dumped into specific mailboxes on Unity 1.

I am not exactly sure need to know what exactly needs to be done for this process to work.

• Unified Communications Applications
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity Migration

You can do this with DiRT backup and restore - the DiRT help file talks about the alias mapping capabilities using a CSV file - you can get the latest version of the DiRT tools and its help file on its home page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_DisasterRecoveryTools.htm

Re: Unity Migration

Just what I needed. Thanks!! I will try it out and see what happens.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.