cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity mobile message access for blackberry on Exchange 2010

jecker
Level 1
Level 1

Does version 1.1 of the unity mobile message access for blackberry support Exchange 2

010?  If not, does anyone know when it will?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Craig Cooper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From the "Release Notes for Cisco Unity Mobile Message Access for BlackBerry Release 1.1(1)", I see that "For Cisco Unity with Exchange 2007 as the message store, BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 4.13 or later is required".

Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone that's performed any testing of Cisco Unity Mobile Message Access for BlackBerry with a Unity server that's partnered with Exchange 2010.

From the BlackBerry Enterprise Server side, I did a quick Google search and, for compatibility, it looks like you'd need version 5.0.2 of BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange to work with Exchange 2010:

http://us.blackberry.com/support/software/server_compatibility.jsp#tab_tab_compatibility

Kind regards,

Craig

Thanks for the reply, this is the same info that I found.

I have a customer running Unity 5.0(1) with Exchange 2010 aa the partner server and would like to install the BB mobile message access plugin, but I can't find any information about when it will be supported to let them know.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: