cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Password from 4 to 5

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

In Unity, under Account Policy, we have the minimum password set for four digits -- also had trivial password checked. We cutover 300 users this morning. When initial users were enrolling - the system was responding that the password must be at least 4 digits long -- later in the morning as more users enrolled - the system starting responding that the password must be at least 5 digits long. Has anyone experienced this. Any idea what is happening?

4 Replies 4

CHAD MARSH
Level 1
Level 1

I have a similar issue. Initially we had Account policy set to minimum 5-digits. After 90+% of Subscriber mailboxes were built, customer decided they wanted it changed to 4-digit minimum. Even after the change to Account policy, TUI says your password must be at least 5-digits long, but it WILL take a 4-digit passcode.

Not applicable

Thanks for the info -- made no sense too me when it started happening. The funny thing is that it's not consistent, because about three hours after my original post, it started to say that the password must be 4 digits.

I opened a TAC case, and it appears this is related to BUG CSCsb28324.

The Fix: ES31 forUnity 4.0(5)

jalbertini@mandtbank.com

jwa

Not applicable

Not applicable

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: