cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity PCA GUI multiple languages on server - how to change

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

We have a Unity server with 8 languages installed. English is the default GUI and TUI languages chosen for the server. Each subscriber template has their own language specified for conversations, but there is no where to specify language for the GUI that I see. I was expecting if I chose Italian conversation in the subscriber template, the CiscoPCA would also be presented in Italian. Users in Italy who have Italian specified as the conversation are asking if they can also get the GUI in Italian as it is now presented in English. How can I change either on a user by user basis or a template basis so that some or all of the Italian users can have Italian also in the PCA GUI. Thanks.

1 Reply 1

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

Quick update - I was told the users had Italian as a priority browser language but after verifying, the English language was first - after moving Italian to the top of the browser langauges, they now get the GUI in Italian.

Resolved. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: