1) Can Unity import Nested Distribution groups and how many levels deep?
2) Do the nested or childern distribution lists need to be imported first before importing a DL group that has mulitiple nested DL into Unity?
3) If a Distribution group is imported as empty because the users were not subscribers yet then subscribers are added to the PDL within Unity can I assume that could change the membership of the Distibution Group in Active Directory and great caution needs to be exercised?
1. Subcribers must already be imported into Unity before importing the Group from AD for subscribers to display in the group in SAweb
2. Subscribers not imported into Unity will still recieve message even though they are not a subscriber
3. The nested individual groups just like the subscribers also need to be imported into Unity before the Distribution group that contains those nested groups is imported.
4. When adding a Unity subscriber part of an distribution group already imported will get message but cosmetic display of that user in the distribution group will not appear until manually added using SAweb pages.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...