cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Question

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have a Unity box running on windows 2000. This box has about 7000 subscribers on it. I would like to add another Unity server but I would like to add it as a windows 2003 OS. Is it possible to have Unity running on different OS and digitally networked and coexist with eachother. Please let me know. Thanks

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

As long as your Unity servers are in the same AD forest, they can be digitally networked and coexist with each other. Another requirement is Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003 partner servers. Your Unity 2003 server will need an Exchange 2003 partner server. See the specs here - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_device_support_table09186a0080531ba9.html#wp102015

The OS does not affect digital network functionality. Some digital networking functionality requires the same version of Unity on all servers.

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: