Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UNITY- RECOR GREETING

I'am a novice to Unity, I need associate a Greeting to Call Handler, only that I don't know to how record a greeting and after associate to Call Haldler

Help me

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: UNITY- RECOR GREETING

1. In Unity administration, go to Call Handlers and find the call handler you want to modify.

2. Click Greetings

3. Change the Source to Recording

4. Click the Record button. (You can change the device used for recording by clicking the down arrow on the Media master bar and choosing Recording devices)

5. Another option is to use an existing .wav file. You can do this by clicking the down arrow and choosing Paste from file. . .

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Here are some troubleshooting tips for the media master control bar.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/405/troubleshooting/guide/ex/tsg_1500.html

Brandon

3 REPLIES

1. In Unity administration, go to Call Handlers and find the call handler you want to modify.

2. Click Greetings

3. Change the Source to Recording

4. Click the Record button. (You can change the device used for recording by clicking the down arrow on the Media master bar and choosing Recording devices)

5. Another option is to use an existing .wav file. You can do this by clicking the down arrow and choosing Paste from file. . .

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Hi Brandon

only that the bar of media master controler it disable, I don't do it that tell you,

Other form?

Here are some troubleshooting tips for the media master control bar.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/405/troubleshooting/guide/ex/tsg_1500.html

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content