cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Voicemail Time Stamps are an hour off

gdanner61
Level 1
Level 1

Voicemails are getting Time Stamped an hour earlier than they should be. I am in Indiana and this is the 1st year we have observed Eastern Standard Time Zone with Daylight Savings. I have checked the Time Zones on both the Unity Server and the Exchange Server as well as the Outlook Settings, all are set to Eastern Time with the checkbox checked to "Automattically adjust clock for daylight saving changes". Is there a setting on the Unity server that I am missing?

Cisco Unity 4.0 Build 4.0(4) SR 1

Exchange Server: Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition - V5.2 (Build 3790.srv03_sp1_rtm.050324-1447 : Service Pack 1

Exchange: Exchange 2003 Enterprise - V6.5 Build 7226.6: Service Pack 1

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check the subscriber's Time Zone assignment in Admin page. under subscriber->Profile Page->Time Zone

Chris

View solution in original post

you can use the Bulk Edit Tool available in the Cisco Unity Tools Depot.

you can setup the bulk edit tool to edit any or all of the subscribers. change only the timeZone option and let it go. 4000 users takes about 30-60 minutes depending on the amount of changes. (the timeZone option is on the first tab which is named PROFILE.

or you can get the latest verion of the Bulk Edit Tool for your version of unity from:

http://ciscounitytools.com

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check the subscriber's Time Zone assignment in Admin page. under subscriber->Profile Page->Time Zone

Chris

That was it. Thanks.

Is there a way to make the same change to all of the Subscribers at once without going through and reviewing each one individualy? I have looked at a few and they all appear to be in the same boat. There are about 150 Subscribers in this installation.

you can use the Bulk Edit Tool available in the Cisco Unity Tools Depot.

you can setup the bulk edit tool to edit any or all of the subscribers. change only the timeZone option and let it go. 4000 users takes about 30-60 minutes depending on the amount of changes. (the timeZone option is on the first tab which is named PROFILE.

or you can get the latest verion of the Bulk Edit Tool for your version of unity from:

http://ciscounitytools.com

I am new at this thanks for the Bulk Edit Tool tip.

Worked great! Updated 139 Subscribers in just a matter of a few seconds. Saved a lot of time.

Regards,

Greg

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Chris / Greg,

Great answers as usual !! You both get 5 points for this good catch.

Take care.

Rob