cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity4.03 sr1 Goodbye CH deleted

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

We have a customer thats deleted the goodbye call handler greeting. We have recreated this but on the subscriber/messages/after message action if we choose 'say goodbye' this cannot be selected. Also when we hit the link for 'say goodbye' it just points to a blank call handler, I assume this should actually point to the goodbye call handler. We have manually restored service by pointing the subscribers to the goodbye call handler using 'send caller to' options. We would however like to restore the 'say goodbye 'link to the correct CH. Please advise

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'd like to know how they deleted the handler - it's marked read only in the DB and can't be deleted through any of our clients. If they're going into the DB and manually blowing entries away, I'm guessing this system is in trouble from the get-go.

The say goodbye call handler created by setup is referenced by alias - the alias must be "goodbyech" - any other alias will cause a problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'd like to know how they deleted the handler - it's marked read only in the DB and can't be deleted through any of our clients. If they're going into the DB and manually blowing entries away, I'm guessing this system is in trouble from the get-go.

The say goodbye call handler created by setup is referenced by alias - the alias must be "goodbyech" - any other alias will cause a problem.

Hi Jeff, thanks for the response. After further investigation it seems that they have modified the Goodbye CH (the blank CH that I refer to earlier shows an alias of goodbyech in audio text manager and in the SA it cannot be deleted - can I assume it's been modified ?) is it ok just to put in the default parameters and paste back the greeting ?

Regards

J

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: