Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity4.2 Unable to record personalised greeting or intra-office voicemail

We have just installed a new system CCM4.1(3) with Unity 4.2(1), currently have a problem with recording greetings during selfe-nrolement and internal voicemail. I haven't seen this before and would appreciate any suggestions. The system will record messages left from external callers, but not when a call is made from internal phone to another internal phone. Likewise with personalising greetings, if I call the Unity pilot number from an external line and go into my mailbox setup I can record greetings just fine, however if I call from my Cisco phone the Unity server doesn't seem to receive any RTP stream, as it stops recording due to silence timeout. A few things to consider:

Everything (phones, servers, routers, switches) is in the same physical location

There are no access lists or other network based security settings blocking traffic

1 REPLY

Re: Unity4.2 Unable to record personalised greeting or intra-off

The problem ended up being a mistake with the default gateway in IP Phones DHCP setting

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content