Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update XML doc in repository through web link

We want to give supervisors the flexibility to go to a web interface and change certain parameters we have stored in a XML document.  The XML docent defines different  parameters  like open and close times, prompts to play etc.  We regularly use PHP/HTML/SQL to do this type of thing, but now want to reference the XML document on the UCCX server?   What is the path to get to a document from a web interface?  We are licensed for Premium.

3 Replies 3

jasonlnielsen
Level 4
Level 4

See this thread. It might answer your question.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11636026/uccx-reading-xml-file-hosted-iis-web-server

Please rate if this helps.

Thanks

Thanks for pointing this out, but I think I am asking the opposite question.   How do you access an XML document that lives on the UCCX repository form an outside application.  That post seems to deal with UCCX accessing an XML document outside of the repository.   I want to read and write to the UCCX document repository from an application that is outside the UCCX.   

Hi, you can use the REST API that is available from the UCCX. I recommend to use UCCX 10, because the API from UCCX 9.X , doesn't allow you  to handle the Document/XML part.

Look for the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Developer Guide, Release 10.0(1)

Gabriel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: