Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Updating Unity PDL over the phone

Reading the Cisco Unity System Administration Guide, under Public Distribution List Settings, it mentions that

"If an extension is provided, the list owner can administer the list over the phone."

I'd love to have this feature so that the person using this list could update it themselves. However, I could not find any instructions on how to actually access this feature over a phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Unity 4.0.5

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Updating Unity PDL over the phone

Hey jsbach2006,

I thought this was an excellent question and I remembered reading about this not too long ago. Here is the answer from *Jeff Lindborg*, have a look;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=IP%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dda2670/0#selected_message

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

I browsed through almost all menu options and could only find option 4 (settings) -> option 4(private DL's). So now its confirmed from Jeff;s post that you cannot manage Public DLs from the phone.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hey jsbach2006,

I thought this was an excellent question and I remembered reading about this not too long ago. Here is the answer from *Jeff Lindborg*, have a look;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=IP%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dda2670/0#selected_message

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

I browsed through almost all menu options and could only find option 4 (settings) -> option 4(private DL's). So now its confirmed from Jeff;s post that you cannot manage Public DLs from the phone.

Thank you for the quick response. I hope this feature is in the works for a future release.

bach

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content