cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updating Unity PDL over the phone

jsbach2006
Level 1
Level 1

Reading the Cisco Unity System Administration Guide, under Public Distribution List Settings, it mentions that

"If an extension is provided, the list owner can administer the list over the phone."

I'd love to have this feature so that the person using this list could update it themselves. However, I could not find any instructions on how to actually access this feature over a phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Unity 4.0.5

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey jsbach2006,

I thought this was an excellent question and I remembered reading about this not too long ago. Here is the answer from *Jeff Lindborg*, have a look;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=IP%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dda2670/0#selected_message

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

View solution in original post

I browsed through almost all menu options and could only find option 4 (settings) -> option 4(private DL's). So now its confirmed from Jeff;s post that you cannot manage Public DLs from the phone.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey jsbach2006,

I thought this was an excellent question and I remembered reading about this not too long ago. Here is the answer from *Jeff Lindborg*, have a look;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=IP%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dda2670/0#selected_message

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

I browsed through almost all menu options and could only find option 4 (settings) -> option 4(private DL's). So now its confirmed from Jeff;s post that you cannot manage Public DLs from the phone.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thank you for the quick response. I hope this feature is in the works for a future release.

bach

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: