In preparation for migrating UCCX 5 to 8 I've been setting up an environment in the lab including a pub, sub, UCCX server and probably will end creating a Unity Connection server as well. In the process of creating the Pub I ran into this 'unable to exec' error when attempting an upgrade from 6.1.2 to 6.1.3b. Reading the response that someone fixed it by installing the correct locale package I started poking around. After looking at the install logs long enough I realized that I had changed the hostname prior to doing the upgrade. I changed the hostname back to what it was prior to the updrade fail then 6.1.3(b) installed without a hitch. Just figured I'd post that, hopefully it will help or point someone in the direction they need to go to fix something.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...