cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrade from 7.1.3 to 7.1.5 error "An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade file"

kamal gargoum
Level 1
Level 1

when i upgrade the call manager from 7.1.3 to 7.1.5 i got this error "An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade file"

this error apear at the end of instlaation , i dont think it is from the disk that contain the upgrae file, i burned alot of cds  and with difrrent version but i got the same result

i think the error accored at this point :

"CCMInstall|cmdExec: Command: /partB/usr/local/bin/base_scripts/env.sh nice -n 19 /usr/sbin/chroot /partB /usr/local/cm/script/7.1.5.10000-12/cm-dbl-install L2 PostInstall 7.1.5.10000-12 7.1.3.30000-1 /usr/local/cm/ /partB/usr/local/cm/ /common/log/install/capture.txt -- failed with failure code 1|<LVL::Warn>"

if any body know how i can know which entry of the DP have this error please tell me.

i attached the instllation log file with the email

please help

3 Replies 3

kamal gargoum
Level 1
Level 1

i used RTMT to monitor the update and to figure which entry in the DB exactly that cause the error but it didint work i coud'nt understand it.

now i have a question if i deleted all my DB (all the phones and the devices in the pub & sub) will it work or not ?

please help

it happened to me too

kamal gargoum
Level 1
Level 1

is the errore related with this message in the log:

ServerApiManager||Method: getHardwareAttribute args: HWModel|- current mode=HSSI_Mode completed with code [0]

is the code 0 mean the update is not for this server?

pleas help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: