Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Upgrade Unity 4.0.4 to 4.1.1

I need some information regarding upgradation of Uniy 4.0.4 to Unity 4.1.1.I have all the dcumentation related to that but i need some expert comments on it.Weather anybody faced any problems in upgradation?Does the process goes smoothly or somebody faced some issues?

I will be doing in live enviornment so it need to be smooth.

A quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: Upgrade Unity 4.0.4 to 4.1.1

We had a complicated upgrade environment from 4.0(4) SR1 to 4.1. It was at the time a dual-integration Avaya S8700 with PBXLink and Call Manager 4.1.3.

I first upgraded the Call Manager with Service Pack 1. An earlier post led me to that one. Afterwards I upgraded the Unity server and it went very smoothly.

I had one minor issue (see: http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&type=Subscriptions&loc=.1dd9ac45&forum=IP%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications) for which there has been released an ES. Contact TAC on defect CSCsc46822, to obtain ES12 on version 4.1.

Hope that helps!

This was our easiest upgrade to date.

Re: Upgrade Unity 4.0.4 to 4.1.1

Thanks for your quick response, my next question is does Unity 4.1.1 is an stable version and do not have any Caveats.

Its very critical for us to know before upgrading from 4.0.4 to 4.1.1.

Regards,

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content