I was wondering what the best path would be to take for an upgrade from 2.1.1 to 3.1 Will I need to get an updated license from Cisco or is this a free upgrade. I see that alot of docs say to upgrade from 2.3.4 to 3.1, can I upgrade 2.1.1 to 2.3.4 then go to 3.1? Or do I just have to do a clean install and restore the data, if so are there any caveats?
2. Download the Cisco Unity Express software files.
3. Copy the other software files to the FTP server.
4. (Optional) Enter the software download upgrade command to download the new software.
Note Although the software download command is optional, it is useful for staging the installation. The command stores the software files on the hard disk, which can save time during any subsequent installation or upgrade.
5. (Required for Step 4.) Enter y to continue the download.
6. (Optional) Enter the software download status command to verify the download.
7. Enter the software install upgrade command to install the new software.
8. Enter y to install the upgrade or n to stop the installation procedure.
The system automatically reloads after the upgrade is complete.
9. Enter the show software versions command to verify the upgrade.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...