Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

User Information

We have implemented Unity 4.2 for one of our customer and we are adding users in different phase.This Unity is close to running out of user license but customer is not sure how many VM users created are really used because they are thinking we may able to delete users and gain the those licenses back.

Since this customer has more than 1000 users it is little hard to track.

Is there anyway we can run a report and find which user Voicemail boxes are not used at all so we can delete those users.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: User Information

You can log into Unity at the console and run the Unity Tools, select Subscriber Dump.

Here you can select:

Name

Last login

Export to Excel and sort the columns. Most likely, the subscribers who havent logged in to Unity in x months can be deleted.

I also run a report to see if subscribers have run through the "First Time Enrollment" If they have not run through the enrollment process, that means those accounts were created by mistake. Delete those and free up some more license.

Cheers

3 REPLIES

You can log into Unity at the console and run the Unity Tools, select Subscriber Dump.

Here you can select:

Name

Last login

Export to Excel and sort the columns. Most likely, the subscribers who havent logged in to Unity in x months can be deleted.

I also run a report to see if subscribers have run through the "First Time Enrollment" If they have not run through the enrollment process, that means those accounts were created by mistake. Delete those and free up some more license.

Cheers

This is what I was exactly looking for.Thank you so much.

Hi -

Unity has a Subscriber report called "Subscriber Message Activity", which will give you, for example, number of messages received and the date and time for these. I would start here and see if that meets your needs. There are other mechanisms within Exchange to view the mailboxes as well, but I suspect this Unity report will be adequate.

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content