Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

user license reporting

In CUCM 9.1, how can I find out who's taking up an Enhanced Plus license?  I'm trying to find out why I'm over allocated but I can't dig into that number in the ELM.

thank you!

-robyn

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUCM License report

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ok found that already, but even though it says 5 of my people have 2 devices, you click details and they have 1 or none.  I've corrected all the issues i can think of, is this just a timing thing?  Will this refresh on a set interval?  thanks so much.

Hello rrichglow,

I have this same issue. I have corrected the user that had multiple devices assigned to their user but I still get this error. Under the CUCM License Report, it now shows 0 Enhanced Plus licenses in use and I am under on the count of Enchanced Licenses.

Did you find a solution to this issue?

You could click on "synchronise now" under license usage in ELM and Call Manager under license report as well.

regds,

aman

I have synchronized both the ELM and CUCM and I still receive the same error

Can u share the exact error message and licenses snapshot from ELM/CUCM?

regds,

aman

I refreshed both one more time before grabbing a screen shot and it cleared up... Odd because there were no changes made since Thursday. I guess it just took a while to update?

The error was stating that we were over the license count on the main CUCM login screen. When I went to ELM, it originally showed a user that had multiple devices assigned to him and had moved into the Enhanced + category. I corrected this user on Thursday and was just waiting for it to update and remove the error. 

Thank you for your assistance!

thanks for update.

I suggest doing Update usage details under License Usge report in CUCM after u make any changes in ELM.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: