Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

user license reporting

In CUCM 9.1, how can I find out who's taking up an Enhanced Plus license?  I'm trying to find out why I'm over allocated but I can't dig into that number in the ELM.

thank you!

-robyn

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUCM License report

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ok found that already, but even though it says 5 of my people have 2 devices, you click details and they have 1 or none.  I've corrected all the issues i can think of, is this just a timing thing?  Will this refresh on a set interval?  thanks so much.

Hello rrichglow,

I have this same issue. I have corrected the user that had multiple devices assigned to their user but I still get this error. Under the CUCM License Report, it now shows 0 Enhanced Plus licenses in use and I am under on the count of Enchanced Licenses.

Did you find a solution to this issue?

You could click on "synchronise now" under license usage in ELM and Call Manager under license report as well.

regds,

aman

I have synchronized both the ELM and CUCM and I still receive the same error

Can u share the exact error message and licenses snapshot from ELM/CUCM?

regds,

aman

I refreshed both one more time before grabbing a screen shot and it cleared up... Odd because there were no changes made since Thursday. I guess it just took a while to update?

The error was stating that we were over the license count on the main CUCM login screen. When I went to ELM, it originally showed a user that had multiple devices assigned to him and had moved into the Enhanced + category. I corrected this user on Thursday and was just waiting for it to update and remove the error. 

Thank you for your assistance!

thanks for update.

I suggest doing Update usage details under License Usge report in CUCM after u make any changes in ELM.

regds,

aman