cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Meeting Place express for advance scheduling

crodriguez
Level 1
Level 1

I am ready to deploy MPE Version: 1.2.0.111.

One question that management has asked is whether MPE (through the outlook pluggin) can be used for advance scheduling for our many conference rooms and notify a person or more through a distribition list of usage and setup needed.

For example if I schedule a meeting in room A, and need resources such as Video, or even catering, I need the appropiate people to be notified of my needs. Can I do that and then an email would be sent out to predetermined DL?

Can buttons be addeded to the users interface so that they can make their selections?

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

If you have the Video or Catering resources created as Calendar resources, you can include their email addresses in the GAL in your MeetingPlace Express meeting notice. Here is a link that discusses the various options for creating resource calendars - http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Booking-Resources-ExchangeServer-2003-Outlook-System-2003.html

We use the E-mail account option at our data center. I do not know if the user's MPE Outlook plugin can be customized.

Ginger