Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Using Meeting Place express for advance scheduling

I am ready to deploy MPE Version: 1.2.0.111.

One question that management has asked is whether MPE (through the outlook pluggin) can be used for advance scheduling for our many conference rooms and notify a person or more through a distribition list of usage and setup needed.

For example if I schedule a meeting in room A, and need resources such as Video, or even catering, I need the appropiate people to be notified of my needs. Can I do that and then an email would be sent out to predetermined DL?

Can buttons be addeded to the users interface so that they can make their selections?

1 REPLY

Re: Using Meeting Place express for advance scheduling

Hi -

If you have the Video or Catering resources created as Calendar resources, you can include their email addresses in the GAL in your MeetingPlace Express meeting notice. Here is a link that discusses the various options for creating resource calendars - http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Booking-Resources-ExchangeServer-2003-Outlook-System-2003.html

We use the E-mail account option at our data center. I do not know if the user's MPE Outlook plugin can be customized.

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies