cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Verify Voicemails from Cisco Unity Connection Administration

tjackson
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way for me to see what voicemails have been delivered to an end users voicemail box from Cisco Unity Connection Administration or some place similar? I oftentimes will have users claiming they are not receiving voicemails and I do not know where I can look from an administrator standpoint to verify that a voicemail has actually been left for them or not. The version of Cisco Unity Connection is 9.1.1.20000-32. Please let me know if you need more info from me to answer.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Give this a shot:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/administration/guide/8xcucsag300.html

You may be interested in the User Message Activity report data.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

Hello tjackson

You selected Cisco Unified Serviceability instead of --->Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability.

-DaviD RojaS

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Give this a shot:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/administration/guide/8xcucsag300.html

You may be interested in the User Message Activity report data.

Hailey

Thanks for the link. I read through some of the documentation and it seems I need to go into servicability and go to tools->reports. However, that option is not there. When I go into tools, only the following options are available:

Service Activation

Control Center - Feature

Control Center - Network Services

Serviceability Reports Archive

Audit Log Configuration

Locations

Any suggestions?

Hello tjackson

You selected Cisco Unified Serviceability instead of --->Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability.

-DaviD RojaS

The Unified Serviceability is a shared component as CUC and CUCM have a common underlying platform.  You need the go to Unity Connection Serviceability.

Hailey

Hello tjackson

Here is a screenshot below if it helps best

-D

That was it guys. Thank you so much for the fast responses.