cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Virtual machines to run multiple Supervisor and Agent sessions in multi IPCC Server environment

JimPatch01
Level 1
Level 1

Our organization is migration to Communications Manager 6.1 and IPCC 5.0. We are a health care system with multiple acute care facilities. Each site has its own IPCC server.

In order to access the Cisco Agent and Supervisor desktops for the different servers, I loaded Oracle VirtualBox and created multiple WindowsXP virtual machines and loaded CAD and Supervisor for each site.

I can log in and see the CS Queues, but I cannot expand the Agents icon and see the individual agents under the Agents field. Also, both the Agents - Team Agent Statistics Report and Team Agent State Report fields remain empty.

Last, when the screen refreshes, the display resets to the default state where I must re-select a team.

Any thoughts? 

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It will be a network-related problem; basically traffic comes unsolicited from the IPCC server to CAD/CSD, and if that doesn't reach the client you get logged out; clicking the team list or whatever then reconnects you. Similar things happen with CAD...

First thign that comes to mind is your NIC config in the virtual machine - have you got this NATted to your LAN address? If so, switch to bridge it to the LAN so it gets it own IP (never used your VM software, so can't advise much on how to do that).

Also check for any client firewalls on the host or VMs, those often cause these problems.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!