cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VM error

Aadhil Salim
Level 1
Level 1

"Error processing drive. device may need to reinitialize. Reinitialize will cause all data to be lost. This action may be applied to all other disks needing re-initialization."

can anyone please tell me whats this error .i am trying to install cucm 11.0.1 on vm ware without using ovi

.and tell me whats the minimum requiremnt to load cucm11.0.1 in vmware workstation 11.0

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Good, let us know if there is anything else you need help on related to this post. Otherwise please mark the post as solved.

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why would you not want to install it with the proper OVA?

HI Chris,

Thank you for helping me .I tried but still getting the same error. idont know really whats going on .

Can you share me the correct OVA template.

I am attached my vm ware details .

and this is my cucm image 

Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-10.sgn.iso

and thank you again for helping me.

i tried to install using ova but this is the errors

Looks like you may have bad media, did the media check was successful at the beginning of the install?

Chris , Thanks for the support. I downloaded the new iso now CUCM 11 is working good 

Good, let us know if there is anything else you need help on related to this post. Otherwise please mark the post as solved.

now this is the error am facing .i tried cucm 9 and 11 same error am getting all of a sudden

This is expected if Tomcat web server is not up yet, how long did you wait after the application installed?

From CLI can you issue "utils service list"to see if you see:

Cisco Tomcat[STARTED]

Also, try restarting Tomcat "utils service restart Cisco Tomcat" and wait few minutes.

Thanks chris. I thought CIsco Tomcat will run automatically at the time of CUCM powerup.

Yes it should, but sometimes things don't work as they should.

So, restarting Tomcat service manually does not solve this issue? Which browser are you connecting from?

yes i done
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: