Helpful
Replies

VM Port

ranjan.g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have two ccm 3.3 and 4.0 .

CCM 3.3 already ingegrated to Unity 3.1 and working fine.Unity having 4 port license .All port utlized .

Now we want enable VM for ccm 4.0 server .Created VM port in CCM 4.0 and port status showing

Cisco Voice Mail Port: CiscoUM1-VI1 (Cisco Voice Mail Port)

IP Address: 10.91.2.131

How to proceed to enable VM for CCM 4.0

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have 2 ways to configure it.

1. You can split the ports among the 2 CCMs

2. You can keep the VM ports registered with one CCM, and use Intercluster Trunk to route the voicemail calls to another CCM, however you will need at least one VM port for MWI.

Chris

Chirs,

Thanks for info.

If i use 2 port per CCM .it will work fine or not .

In case i donot want WMI for CCM2 register IP phone .

How to procced.

Ranjan

On Unity, open UTIM. Drill down to the first callmanager cluster and highlight the last two rows of ports. The Remove Ports button should not be grayed out when you select the ports.

On the first ccm's ccmadmin page, delete the last two ports and make sure the forwarding logic is correct.

On Unity's UTIM, click Callmanager Integration, and go to the menu for Cluster and select New Cluster

The default name will be CiscoUM1-VI and this is probably the name you have for the first ccm cluster. You will call it CiscoUM2-VI or something else to prevent confusion.

If you have done one integration, having the second one is identical. The only change is in UTIM.

On unity V 3.1 ,not able to find the UTIM menu .

In control panel ->modem and phone -> advance ->Cisco unity CM TSP -> confiure

Able to view CCM1 and 4 VM port info.If i change no of port is 2 it diaplay only two vm port for CCM1.

Now if i chnage the port nos 2 in that menu and add CCM2 and allot VM port 2 and the name of port it will work or not ?.

Or how to procced

Ranjan

i done as per plan in the prievious mail .working fine .incase any query i will revert back.

Ranjan

Hi,

Now VM working in Both CCM 1 and CCM 2 .

I have issue

1.Not able to access the VM for CCM 2 register phones through Ip Phones .But VM delivery to user by mail.

2.MWI not working for CCM 2 .Created WMI 3000/3001 for on /off .same entry given in Unity -CCM-TSP property page .

How to reslove the same

Ranjan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: