cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VMO Ports

briley
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UM and we are using the VMO client on the PC’s. We have it setup so that the playback and record settings are set to the IP phone on the persons desk and not the PC. I need to know what TCP ports are used when a person presses the play button in the VMO client. I do not need to know about the RTP ports. I have two different networks and the data routes one way and the voice traffic another. I need to put a policy route statement in so that when a pc tries to connect to the unity server on the voice network it will go over this the same link that the voice traffic uses and not the link the data traffic uses. I have already had to do this for the ccmuser web page so I know that is what needs to be done. Any help would be appreciated. Again it is the ports that the client uses to connect to the unity server using the VMO client.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: