cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VMO won't work

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I've recently installed Viewmail for Outlook ver 4.2. I've supplied my extension and Unity Server info, but when I try to use the playback feature in Outlook. I get an error message saying that the number(my extension)could not be dialed because it is restricted by your class of service. Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

navinger
Level 3
Level 3

The outcalling restriction table associated with your class of service is restricting the number. Open up the Unity System Administrator, and go to the applicable class of service. Within the class of service, click the restriction tables link. Click the view link next to your outcalling restriction table. Modify the table as needed so that Unity can dial your number. The online help has lots of details.

Nancy

Thank you Nancy this was the half that I needed to make this thing work. But for others, who are trying to do this. You may have to do work on both CCM and Unity. In my case I had to do what Nancy said as well I had to go into CCM and make sure the VM ports Calling Search Space included the Partition the phone DNs were in.