Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Voice Mail to users

Hello,

i have configured unity connection with exchange 2013 for single Inbox and internal corporate voice mail  are been received in Exchnage Inbox and phones.

I have entered a smart host ip of exchange in unity connection,when i try to send a voice mail from outlook (view mail) to my gmail or yahoo the exchange 2013 server return back the voice mail

I just want to confirm from experts is it the correct approach i am doing by sending it to Gmail or Yahoo  

OR 

Voice mail are only for Internal within the corporate.

Thanks

6 REPLIES

If its getting to Ex2013 and

If its getting to Ex2013 and its Exchange 2013 that is sending NDRs, i think you  will have to create the send connectors appropriately. The email will come from username@SMTPdomainofCUC which is not recognized by Exchange and is sending the NDR. 

Please rate useful posts.

Dear George,i think you  will

Dear George,

i think you  will have to create the send connectors appropriately.

As per your suggestion how to get the connectors. is it connectors are licensed or it requires only smartnet.

Thanks

Hello,The send connectors are

Hello,

The send connectors are configured on Exchange not Unity Connection. That is something that needs to be worked out with the MS team. You can google it and find plenty of resource.

Also make sure that you can forward voicemails to internal users. If not make sure you have Relay emails to unknown address to Yes under General Settings in Unity Connection.

Dear George,Also make sure

Dear George,

Also make sure that you can forward voicemails to internal users.

the above means ?? the internal voice mail is working fine.

thanks

Arent you trying to forward

Arent you trying to forward email from Outlook using VMO to another user? If yes, when you forward from VMO to an internal user, does that work?

Hello George,Yes , as i have

Hello George,

Yes , as i have mentioned in my first post that i am able to send voice mail internally and they are been received in Exchange inbox.

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content