Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Voive recording plus call center

I hav 2 CCM with a free 5 seat bundle...can i hav one call center with 3 scale sets i.e. one queue with 3 agents,one queue with 8 agents and another with 6 agents,or how can i deploy this at very low cost

I want to have voice recording on 10 extensions..which solution from cisco can do this,thanks

1 REPLY

Re: Voive recording plus call center

Hi -

My opinion, low cost option, with integration ONLY to CallManager, is IPCC Express. Here is a link to reference - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_data_sheet09186a008017f0e5.html

Combined with Unity call handlers and interview handlers, you can create a nice solution that offers queuing AND reporting for call centers. We use Unity primarily at the back end, so that IPCC handles the call queue with agents assorted by skill levels; and then if needed, forward customers to voicemail message or interview handler if need to ask specific set of questions. We use the Enterprise edition. Make sure you check out the CCM compatibility document for IPCC Express.

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies