Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Weird Problem: CCM Express (2600)

First off Hi,

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right spot, but I have a weird problem and I am not sure what the problem can be. I will try to make this short. I have a Callmanager Express 3.3.3 on a 2600 and we have a problem with just 2 phones (that have a shared line)out of 10. The shared line rings non stop, and only stops ringing when we dial that shared line. Then after a random amount of time the shared line starts ringing again.

Equip:2600

Everything was working fine on an old IOS, but we needed a new TSP so we had to upgrade to the new IOS which the latest was:12.3(14)T7

After the problem started we swapped it out with a 2821 and everything was fine. However, the 2821 is just a loaner so I need to put the 2600 back in service.

Does anyone have a thought on what the problem might be? I will apreciate any ideas.

1 REPLY

Re: Weird Problem: CCM Express (2600)

Just to let everyone know..... it turned out that the phoneload fw was bad. I downgraded and it was fixed.

Views
Helpful
Replies