Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

whats does this error mean?

i have one user of many who cant get any voicemail. where can i find more info on errors in the future? if i follow the link in the error it tells me the same thing just in a web page - it drives me nuts.

An unexpected error has occured while a subscriber is on the phone with Unity. This can potentially result in the subscriber hearing the failsafe conversation. Technical details are - IAvDohMailUser::get_Inbox returned [0x8004011d] on line 895 of file e:\views\cs_ue4.0.3.159\un_Conv1\AvConvSubscriber\AvConvSubMsgCountSvr\AvSCOSAndMsgCount.cpp.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: whats does this error mean?

I ran into this once. It happened with 2 VM boxes. The user was getting a "Your messages are not available at this time" error. Or something like that. I opened a TAC case and was told to run the Permissions Wizard. I ended rebooting befor TAC got back to me and the reboot worked. If it happens again, I'll try the Permissions Wizard.

Re: whats does this error mean?

i'll try it and post the results.

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies